Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Forward...

Lots happened these last few weeks, primarily my finally making the jump from my former employer, and signing on with the William Raveis office. It marks the first time in nineteen (!!) years that I have not been working on Charles Street. The jump to an office on Newbury Street is, I think, the best thing for me. In addition to being in a professional rut in an imploding professional environment, the new perspective (literally and figuratively) has already resulted in two deals since my switch. I learned a lot where I was, and unfortunately along with the good there was plenty of bad. A spin on the old "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..." was what ultimately gave me the kick in the ass to go. I will miss the old office, but not what had degenerated to. Total bummer, as it had been a great place to be...

1 comment:

Ali said...

Best of luck, Fred! I hope this move is a very successful one for you!!